Ingredients:Mauri Classic Cookies Mix 500g
Whole egg 55g
Unsalted butter ( softened ) 200g
Tomyam paste 60g
- Using paddle attachment, blend all the ingredients at low speed for I min. Scrap down the bowl.
- Change to medium speed and mix for 1 min.
- Measure out the dough into 10 grams balls and flatten it out with your palm.
- Place two small stripes of crab stick on the centre as decoration.
- Bake at 170c for about 12 – 14 minutes. Baking condition vary depending on dough size and oven characteristics.
- Remove from oven and let it cool before packing.