Mauri Classic Cookies Mix 350g
Salted Butter/Margarine 120g
Cream Corn (blended)90g
Sweet Corn Emulco5g
- Mixing Group A at slow speed for 1 minutes.
- Scrape down sides, and continue mixing at medium speed for 1 minutes.
- Use rolling pin to flatten the dough.
- Use round cutter to cut out, and each round shape divide to 6 small pieces. Place the cookies on the prepared baking tray.
- Egg wash on top of cookies and sprinkle some peanut chunk and sugar.
- Bake at 1700C for 10-12 minutes. Baking conditions vary depending on oven characteristics.