Ingredients:Mauri Classic Chocolate Cookies Mix 500g
Coating IngredientsDark Chocolate 400g
Almond nibs (toasted) 200g
- Using paddle attachment, blend all the ingredients at low speed for 1 min or until dough is formed.
- Roll out dough onto a parchment paper to desired thickness. Place it on a tray and keep in freezer to harden (about 15 – 20 mins).
- Remove from freezer and slice the dough into thin strips of desired length.
- Place strips onto trays and bake at 175°C for about 11 – 13 mins. Baking time depends on thickness of the sticks.
- Remove from oven and let it.
- Melt dark chocolate and put it into a jar. Dip cookie stick into the chocolate and sprinkle some toasted almond nibs on top.
- Let it set before keeping into air-tight container.