Cream cheese 225g
Dairy cream 75g
Mauri Non-Dairy Whip Topping 150g
Instant Coffee powder 12g
Hot water 360g
Marie biscuit 36 (pcs)
Cocoa Powder (for deco)
- Mix the instant coffee powder and hot water together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl. With a paddle, mix for 1 min at slow speed then scrap the bowl. Change to medium speed and mix for min until the sugar is incorporate.
- Whisk together dairy cream and Mauri Non-Dairy Whip Topping for 2 mins at high speed until achieve medium soft peak.
- Split the whipped cream into 2 parts. Fold cream into the cream cheese mixture part by part until well combined. Set aside for assemble.
- Prepare 6 glass cups, put 3 pcs of Marie biscuit into each cup and pour in 30g of coffee to soak. Pipe in 45g of mousse. Repeat with another layer.
- Lastly, dust with cocoa powder.