Cake Base Ingredients:Pinnacle Sponge Mix – Chocolate 500g
Water / Milk 125g
Corn Oil 125g
Raspberry Mousse Ingredients:Raspberry puree 190g
Gelatine sheet 4pcs. (soaked in water) 12g
Mauri Non-Dairy Whip Topping 150g
(whipped to soft peak)
Cake Base Baking Step:
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Whisk all ingredients except corn oil for 1 minute at slow speed and then continue mixing for 6 minutes at high speed.
- Blend in corn oil at low speed for 1 minute. Pour batter into desired baking trays.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes. Check the cake with a skewer for doneness. The skewer should come out clean if the cake is done.
Raspberry Mousse Baking Step:
- Heat raspberry puree, sugar and water until it begins to boil.
- Stir in glucose until well mixed.
- Add in soaked gelatine and stir until gelatine dissolves. Set aside to cool.
- Add Mauri Non-Dairy Whip Topping (whipped to soft peak) and mix well.
- Put mixture into desired mould and keep in refrigerator until set.
- Place Raspberry mousse into desired mould (semi circle mould).
- Add chocolate sponge cake into the middle of the mould.
- Fill the mould with raspberry mousse until full.
- Keep in refrigerator until set. Remove from mould for decoration.
- Lastly, place on top of Chocolate Sponge Cake