Oreo Crust Base Ingredients:Crushed Oreo biscuit 350g
Melted salted butter 50-65g
Green Tea Cheesecake Ingredients:Group 1
Green tea powder 7g
Dairy cream (to dissolve green tea) 125g
White chocolate 50g
Cream Cheese 200g
Gelatine sheet 2pcs. (soaked in water) 6g
Mauri Non-Dairy Whip Topping 100g
(whipped to soft peak)
Chopped Oreo 75g
Oreo Crust Base Baking Step:
- Mix the crushed Oreo biscuit with melted butter.
- Place the Oreo biscuit on the base of the cake ring (7 inches).
Green Tea Cheesecake Baking Step:Group 1
- Mix the green tea powder with fresh cream first and stir until well mixed and no lumps
- Heat the fresh cream until it begins to boil, add in white chocolate and stir very well to melt all the chocolates. Let it cool, use it once cool.
- Mix Mauri Cream Cheese, fresh cream and sugar together over double boil until mixture is smooth
- Add soaked gelatine, stir and mix well.
- Add in mixture from step (A) and mix well.
- Set mixture aside to cool.
- Once cooled, add in Mauri Non-Dairy Whip Topping (whipped to soft peak) and mix well.
- Lastly fold in chopped Oreo.
- Put mixture into the pre-prepared ring mould with Oreo biscuit base on the bottom. Keep in refridgerator until set.