Crème Brulee Mamon
Créme Brûlée Ingredients:
Dairy Cream 500g
Egg Yolk 250g
Mamon Base Ingredients:
Mauri Mamon Mix Code:100 500g
Whole egg 300g
Egg White 325g
Corn Oil 50g
Coconut milk 125g
Créme Brûlée Product Method:
- Weight all ingredients for the crème brulee in a bowl and mix well.
- Strain the mixture and set aside.
Mamon Base Method:
- Mix Group 1 ingredients for 1 minute at low speed.
- Scrape down sides to ensure no lumps sticking to the bowl.
- Change to high speed and mix for about 7 minutes.
- Gradually add in Group 2 and blend at slow speed for about 30s – 1 min.
- Fill in 30g of crème brulee mixture into each mamon mould.
- Then fill in 45g of mamon batter on top of the crème brulee mixture in the mould.
- Prepare a tray filled with water to level with the crème brulee mixture (about 600g).
- Place mamon moulds into the tray and steam bake at 180°C (top) and 190°C (bottom) for about 28 – 30 mins. Baking condition varies depending on batter scaling weight and oven characteristics.
Comments are closed.