Ingredients:Mauri Choux Pastry Mix 200g
Corn Oil 230g
Cream Puff with Custard Filling Ingredients:Group 1
AB Mauri Instant Custard Mix 100g
AB Mauri Non-Dairy Whip Toppings 350g
Topping Ingredients (Optional):Brown Sugar 180g
A P Flour 140g
Ground Almond Powder 30g
Butter (softened) 100g
- Using paddle, mix premix and oil for 1 minute at slow speed.
- Scrape down sides, add water and egg then continue mixing at medium speed for 8 minutes.
- Pipe to desired size and shape.
- Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes at 200oC (top heat) and 190oC (bottom heat). Baking conditions vary depending on batter scaling weight and oven characteristics.
- Remove from oven and let it cool before serving.
Custard Filling Method:
- Blend Group 1 until homogeneous. Set aside.
- Thaw AB Mauri NDWT in the refrigerator before use.
- Shake the container before open the pack. Pour the liquid into mixer bowl.
- Whip at medium speed until the cream form soft peak.
- Gradually fold in the whipped topping into Group 1. 6) Store the cream in chiller.
*Water can be replace with milk if require more flavor and creamy texture.