IngredientsMauri Donut Mix1000g
Mauripan Instant Dry Yeast15g
Cold Water 480g
- Using spiral mixer, dry mix donut mix and yeast at slow speed for 1 min. Add in cold water and mix at slow speed for 3 mins. Switch to high speed and mix for 1 min or until combined.
- Add Mauri Shortening and mix at slow speed for 1 min. Switch to high speed and mix for 4 mins or until 70-80% of window pane is achieved. Switch to slow speed and mix for another 1 min. (Temperature of final dough should be around 25-28°C).
- Rest dough for 10 mins in chilled condition then sheet and cut dough to desired thickness, shape and size.
- Proof the donuts at 35°C with 75% humidity for 45 mins or until double its size. Remove from proofer and allow to dry for 10 mins (until skin of donut is dry to touch).
- Fry donuts at 190°C for around 1 min per side. Drain excess oil on wire rack and let it cool.
- Slice donuts into half. Sandwich the 2 sliced donut with desired toppings, vegetables, meat and sauces.