Biscoff Ice Cream Cake
Pinnacle Sponge Mix – Chocolate500g
Biscoff Ice Cream
Lotus Biscoff Spread130g
Mauri Instant Custard Mix100g
Full Cream Milk500g
Mauri Non-Dairy Whip Topping500g
Lotus Biscoff Biscuits (Crushed)100g
Baking Step:Chocolate Sponge Cake
- Prepare three 6 inch round cake tin and line with parchment paper on the bottom.
- In a mixing bowl, add in eggs, water and Pinnacle Sponge Mix – Chocolate. Whisk at slow speed for 1 min. Scrap bowl, mix at high speed for 5 mins. Lastly, add oil and mix at slow speed for 30s.
- Pour 350g batter into prepared cake tins. Bake at 180°C for about 20 – 25 mins. Baking conditions vary depending on the batter scaling weight and oven characteristic.
- Using whisk, whip Mauri Non-Dairy Whipped Topping and condensed milk at high speed until achieve soft peak.
- Mix lotus biscoff spread, Mauri Instant Custard Mix and full cream milk until homogenous. Combine into the cream and crushed lotus biscoff biscuits.
- Prepare three 6 inch detachable cake tin line with parchment paper at the sides.
- Cut each chocolate sponge cake into 3 equal slices and put 1 slice into the cake tin. Pour in 180g biscoff ice cream, spread evenly and cover with another slice of cake.
- Pour in another 180g biscoff ice cream, spread evenly and cover with a slice of cake.
- 4. Freeze for a minimum of 5 hours before unmould and decorate with Mauri Non-Dairy Whipped Topping and lotus biscoff biscuits.
Comments are closed.