Mauri Choux Pastry Mix 700g
Medium Protein Flour 300g Sugar 40g
Hot Water 600g
- Using paddle, dry mix Group 1 at slow speed for 2 mins.
- Add in melted butter followed by hot water and mix at slow speed for 2 mins. Dough should be slightly smooth.
- Add in eggs and continue mixing at medium speed until eggs are fully incorporated and dough for 30s.
- Preheat oil to 180°C or as per fryer instruction.
- Fill the dough into a piping bag with star tip insert. Pipe directly into the fryer and fry for about 4 mins, or until golden brown. Frying conditions vary depending on dough scaling weight and fryer characteristics. Remove from fryer and let it cool slightly.
Served with Sugar and Cinnamon or Hot Chocolate Dip.