Mango & Passion Fruit Mousse
Tart Base Ingredients:Tart Base Mix 500g
Egg Yolk 37g
Unsalted Butter 165g
Mango & Passion Fruit Mousse Ingredients:Cream Cheese 200g
Dairy Cream 50g
Egg Yolk 25g
Gelatine sheet 3pcs. (soaked in water) 9g
Mango Puree 100g
Passion Fruit Puree 50g
Mauri Non-Dairy Whip Topping 100g
(whipped to soft peak)
Mango & Passion Fruit Filling Ingredients:Mango puree 200g
Passion fruit puree 100g
Pinnacle Instant Custard 100g
Tart Base Baking Step:
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Soften the butter in the mixer using beater attachment.
- Add in mixture of egg and egg yolk.
- Add in the premix and mix well. Do not overmix.
- Remove the dough and form into desired shape
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the sides has turned slightly brown.
Mango & Passion Fruit Mousse Method:
- Mix Mauri Cream Cheese and fresh cream together over double boil and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Whisk lightly the egg yolk and sugar and add it into the cream cheese mixture. Stir until mixture is thick.
- Add in soaked gelatine and stir until gelatine dissolves.
- Add in mango puree and passion fruit puree and stir until well mixed. Set aside to cool.
- Add Mauri Non-Dairy Whip Topping (whipped to soft peak) and mix well.
- Put mixture into desired mould and keep in refrigerator until set.
Mango & Passion Fruit Filling Method:
- Heat mango puree and passion fruit puree until it begins to boil, then set aside to cool.
- Add Mauri Pinnacle Instant Custard into the cooled puree mixture, stir and mix well.
- Place Mango & Passion Fruit mousse into desired mould (semi circle mould).
- Add Mango & Passion Fruit Filling in the middle of the mould.
- Add Mango & Passion Fruit Mousse until full.
- Keep in refrigerator until set. Remove it from the mould for decoration.
- Lastly, place the set mousse on top of Tart Base.
Suggested recipe can make up to 8pcs.
Comments are closed.