Sakura Swiss Roll
Pinnacle Sponge Mix350g
Mauri Sakura Kularome6g
Pink Color1 drop
- Mix Group 1 ingredients for 1 minute at low speed.
- Scrape bowl to ensure no lumps sticking to the bowl.
- Change to high speed and mix for about 5 minutes.
- Gradually add in Group 2 and blend at slow speed for about 30s.
- Split batter into 2 parts. First part is 500g and second part is 400g.
- Add in Mauri Sakura Kularome and color (Group 3) into the 500g batter and mix well.
- Pour the first part of 500g sakura batter into the baking tray and spread out evenly.
- Gently spread out the plain batter on top of the sakura batter.
- To make the hurricane effect, you need to use the back for the spoon, place it in the batter and touching the bottom of the tray, move in the direction as per diagram A below.
Comments are closed.