Citrus Orange Cake
Mauri Butter Cake Mix 1000g
Pinnacle Cake Margarine 600g
Orange Juice 200g
Orange Oil 6g
Orange zest 4 nos
Pinnacle Instant Custard 130
Lemon Juice 100g
Lemon Zest 2 nos
Lemon Oil 1g
Melted Butter 80g
Cake Baking Step:
- Using paddle, mix Group 1 at slow speed for 1 min.
- Scrape down sides, continue mixing at high speed for 7 mins
- Slowly add in Group 2 at medium speed within 2 min.
- Scrape down sides, continue mixing at medium speed for 7 mins.
- Fill 1400g batter into 9” square tray (lined with grease-proof paper).
- Bake at 165°C for about 70min.
- Remove from oven and let it cool before serving.
Filling Production Method:
Mix all ingredients together except melted butter. Mix until firm, then fold in melted butter.
Layer cake with filling to desired height and trim into a handbag shape.
Whipped up Mauri Non-Dairy Whipped Topping and pipe rose shape over the cake. Decorate as desire.
Comments are closed.