Ingredients:Mauri Classic Cookie Mix 450g
Pinnacle Custard powder 50g
Egg yolk 70g
Filling Ingredients:Pineapple Filling
- Using paddle attachment, blend all the ingredients at low speed for 1 min. Scrap down the bowl.
- Change to medium speed and mix for 1 min.
- Fill cookie dough into cookie press. Pipe out onto a non-stick tray.
- Place a rolled pineapple filling onto the dough and roll up.
- Glaze with egg yolk.
- Bake at 170°C for about 18 mins. Baking condition vary depending on dough size and oven characteristics.
- Remove from oven and let it cool before packing.