- Using paddle, blend all the ingredients at low speed for 1 min. Scrap down the bowl.
- Change to medium speed and mix for 1 min.
- Measure out 35g cookie dough and 15g pineapple filling.
- Wipe cookie dough over pineapple filling and shape into a ball. Dust with some all purpose flour and press into prosperity cat shape with the mooncake mould. Place onto baking trays.
- Bake at 150°C (Top) 160°C (Bottom) for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before packing.
Each recipe can make 25 pieces prosperity cat pineapple tart.