IngredientsBread Flour 1000g Mauripan Instant Yeast11g Salt 13g Fine Sugar 180g Milk Powder 40g Butter 150g Eggs 200g Cold Water 360g
- Mix flour and yeast for 30s with hook on low speed (1st)
- Add salt, sugar, milk powder, eggs and water. Mix for 1min on low speed (1st).
- Change to medium speed (2nd) and mix for 2 mins.
- Add butter and mix until dough is developed on fast speed.
- Scale dough into 50g pieces and round up. Rest for 15 mins.
- Flatten the dough and wrap filling inside it. Allow dough to proof until double in size.
- Egg wash and bake at 170°C for about 15min or until golden brown.