Mauri Potato Bun Mix1000g
Mauripan Instant Dry Yeast20g
Cold Water 470g
- Transfer Group A into mixing bowl and mix at low speed for 1 minutes.
- Add in Group B and mix for 1 minutes at slow speed 10 minutes high speed or until the dough is fully developed.
- Add in Group C and mix for 1 minutes 30 seconds at slow speed until combined.
- Rest the dough for 5 minutes on bench.
- Divide the dough into 40g dough weight.
- Round and rest the dough for 10 minutes.
- Round again and place 7 pieces of dough inside a 6 inches round baking tin.
- Proof for 70 – 80 minutes. Egg wash, sprinkle some spring onion on top and cover with some cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 185℃ (Top) 195℃ (Bottom) for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Remove from baking tin and cool on wired rack before serving.