Pistachio Nutty Goji Bread
Bread Flour 1000g
Mauripan Instant Yeast 15g
Green Tea Powder 15g
(Only for Green tea Dough)
Goji Berry 150g
- Dry mixing ingredients A at low speed for about 1 min
- Add in Ingredients B into the mixing bowl. Mix for 8 mins or until the “clean bowl” is observed.
- Add in the butter. Mix until the dough is well-developed (7 – 8 minutes).
- Rest the dough for 10 minutes. Divide the dough into 100g and 60g.
- Round and rest the dough for 5 mins.
- Flatten out the 100g plain dough. Then flatten 100g green tea dough and place it on top of the plain dough. Roll out into a cylinder dough shape. Place it into the baking tin.
- Take 2 plain 60g dough and roll into long strips. Repeat for green tea dough. Pleat the 4 strips and place on top of the cylinder dough in the baking tin.
- Proof the dough at 38°C, 85% RH for about 75 mins.
- Bake at oven 170°C (Top); 195°C (Bottom) for about 35mins.
Comments are closed.