White Loaf Bread
IngredientsBread Flour 1000g
Mauripan Instant Yeast 15g
Mauri Finetex 10g
Cold water (0-1 0C) 600g
- Weigh all ingredients.
- Place all dry ingredients into the mixer and mix for 1 minute.
- Add in water and mix for 7 minutes.
- Add in shortening and mix for 6 minutes (or until dough is well developed).
- Round the dough and rest for 10 minutes.
- Scale the dough into 450g per piece, round and rest for 5 minutes.
- Shape the dough and put into bread tin.
- Proof at 40 0C and RH 80% for approximately 60 minutes.
- Bake at 2300C top 2100C bottom for about 30 to 35 minutes or until done.
- Baking condition varies upon oven used and dough weight.