Bread Flour 1000g
Mauri Japanese Bread Improver 10g
Mauripan IDY 15g
- Transfer Ingredients A into the mixing bowl.
- Mix ingredients A with mixer at low speed.
- Add in Ingredients B into the mixing bowl.
- Mix for 8 minutes (or until the “clean bowl” is observed).
- Add in the butter.
- Mix until the dough is well-developed (7 – 8 minutes).
- Rest the dough for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 110 g dough.
- Round and rest the dough for 5 minutes.
- Knead and roll the dough into elongated shape.
- Keep the dough and rest the dough for about 5 minues.
- Repeat “Step 10” and put the 4 pieces of dough into the bread tins.
- Proof the dough at 38°C, 85% RH until double its original size.
- Bake at Top oven (205°C – Top ; 225°C – bottom) for 24-26 minutes.
- Cool the breads at the cooling rack.
*Recipe makes about 4 loaves of bread (440g dough weight).