Strawberry Chill Cheesecake
Base & Topping Ingredients:Digestive Biscuit350g
Melted salted butter50g
Mauri Strawberry Filling – Topping35g
Cheesecake Ingredients:Full Cream Milk75g
Gelatine (soaked in 18g water)6g
Mauri Non-Dairy Whip Topping6g
(whipped to soft peak)
Base & Topping Baking Step:
- Mix the crushed digestive biscuit with melted butter.
- Place the biscuit mixture on the base of the cake ring (6 inches).
Cheesecake Baking Step:
- Heat and stir full cream milk, white chocolate, cream cheese and sugar over double boil until mixture is smooth.
- Add soaked gelatine, stir and mix well. Set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, add in Mauri Non-Dairy Whip Topping (whipped to soft peak) and mix well.
- Put mixture into the pre-prepared ring mould with digestive biscuit base on the bottom. Keep in refrigerator until set.
- Top with Mauri Strawberry Filling and fresh strawberries.