Cold Water (soak with ice cube)400g
Mauripan High Sugar Compressed Yeast45g
Full Cream Milk Powder 40g
Mauri Arctic Pastry 10g
Layering Fat (Pastry Butter) 600g
- Weigh up all the ingredients.
- Mix all the dry ingredient and butter for 1 minute.
- 3. Add in water and eggs and mix for 1 minutes at slow speed and 10 minutes high speed until 80% developed at medium speed. (Target dough temperature 18 – 20°C).
- Roll the dough to degas using roller.
- Rest the dough in blast freezer for around 15 minutes. If not to immediate laminate, keep in freezer to avoid dough fermentation..
- Sheet the layering fat into thinner thickness and to form desired size.
- Keep the layering fat in chiller to make sure the fat consistency is same as dough and to avoid the fat melting.
- Go through sheeter until 6mm thickness. First book fold with incorporating pastry margarine into the dough. Rest for 15 minutes in the blast freezer.
- Go through sheeter until 8mm thickness.
- First single fold. Rest for another 15 minutes in blast freezer.