Sakura Snow Skin Layer Mooncake
Ingredients (Cake):Group A
Mauri Butter Cake Mix100g
Pink Flavor 1-2 drops (as desired)
- Preheat oven at 200° bottom.
- Whisk Group A at high speed for 5 minutes.
- In slow speed, add in Group B until well combined.
- Change to high speed, mix for 5 minutes.
- Poor 300gm batter into 14″ x 16″ tray and bake for 10 – 12 minutes.
Ingredients (Cream Cheese Filling):Cream Cheese200g
*Beat cream cheese and icing sugar until creamy
- Spread about 100g cream cheese filling onto cake and roll up.
- Slice into 5.5cm each, and use cream cheese filling to crumb coat.
- A er crumb coat, freeze for about 15 minutes.
Ingredients (Sakura Snow Skin):Snow Skin200g
Pink Color0.2 (as desired)
- Mix all ingredients together, and rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide snow skin dough into 70gm and wrap over roll cake.
- Use mooncake mold to press out and chill before ser ve.
Comments are closed.