IngredientsMauri Classic Cookie Mix 500g
Dried Cranberries 50g
Orange peel 50g
Almond Flake 80g
- Using paddle, blend all ingredients at slow speed for 1 min. Scrap bowl.
- Change to medium speed and mix for 1 min.
- Weight cookie dough into 10gm and shaped to round shape and flatten out onto a non-stick tray.
- Put some almond on top of cookies dough as decoration.
- Bake at 170°C for about 11 – 13 minutes. Baking condition vary depending on dough size and oven characteristics.
- Remove from oven and let it cool before packing.