IngredientsBread Flour 1000g
Potato Flakes 50g
AB Mauri Mauripan Instant Yeast 15g
Mauri Japanese Bread Improver 5g
Milk Powder 50g
Whole Eggs 100g
Cold water (0-1 0C) 320g
Unsalted Butter 100g
- Weigh all ingredients.
- Place all dry ingredients into the mixer and mix for 1 minute.
- Add in water and eggs and mix for 7 minutes.
- Add in butter and mix for 6 minutes ( or until the dough is well developed).
- Round the dough and rest for 30 minutes.
- Scale the dough into 32g per piece, round and rest for 5 minutes.
- Shape the dough and put into ( 6 inch x 11 inch ) tray.
- Proof at 40 0C and RH 80% for approximately 60 minutes.
- Bake at 2000C top 2000C bottom for about 14 to 15 minutes or until done.
Baking condition varies upon oven used and dough weight.