Fresh Basil 100g
Mauripan Instant Dry Yeast18g
Full Cream Milk325g
- Add in of the ingredients into blender. Blend until form a smooth paste.
- Using a spiral mixer, dry mix flour, yeast, bread improver, sugar and slow at slow speed for 1 minute. Add in cold water, milk mix at slow speed for 3 minutes then switch to high speed for 5 minute.
- 2. Add in BOS, mix at slow speed for 1 minute then switch to high speed for 3 speed until dough is fully develop.
- Rest dough for 10 minutes. Divide dough into 450g and rest for another 10 minutes. Roll out the dough to 10 inch x 10 inch square.
- Spread pesto on the dough and roll into logs. Cut the rolls into 4 strips and braid in.
- Place the braided pesto babka into loaf pan. Proof at 38°C with 85% humidity for 60 to 75 minutes. Spread some pesto onto the loaf.
- Bake at 200°C (Top) 215°C ( Bottom) for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before serve.