IngredientsBread Flour 1000g
Mauripan Instant Yeast 11g
Milk Powder 20g
Water ± 580g
- Put all the ingredients except shortening into mixer dough hook attached.
- Mix for 5 minute and put in the shortening. Continue mixing for another 5 minute until the gluten is fully developed. The desired dough temperature is 27-28°C.
- Rest the dough for 10 minutes and divide to desired size. Continue to rest for 10 minute.
- Shape it to traditional bagel shape and proof for 10 minutes.
- Bake it using 210°C (top) / 190°C (bottom) using steam (steam 3 times – first entry, middle of baking time and last 2-3min before out of oven).