IngredientsMauri Chocolate Moist Cake Mix 500g
Whole Eggs 275g
Vegetable Oil 175g
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Using paddle, mix all ingredients at slow speed for 1 min.
- Scrap the sides of the bowl, switch to medium speed and mix for 3 mins.
- Lastly switch to slow speed and mix for 1 min.
- Pour batter into baking tin and bake for about 45 – 50 mins.
- Remove from oven and let it cool completely.
- Mash the cake to form crumble and combine it with 200g buttercream and 200g of dark chocolate ganache to form a smooth dough.
- Press some dough into the popsicle silicon mould and insert the popsicle stick. Fill up the mould with dough and flatten it.
- Freeze for about 1.5 – 2 hrs.
- Remove from freezer and thaw for about 30min – 1hr.
- Melt your chocolate and dip the popsicle cake into the melted chocolate. You may repeat up to 3 times to obtain a smooth coating.