Ingredients:Bread Flour 1000g
Mauripan Instant Yeast 20g
Cold Water 900g
Dried Mixed Herbs 15g
Sun Dried Tomatoes (Chopped)100g
- Using a spiral mixer, dry mix flour, yeast, bread improver and slow at slow speed for 1 minute. Add in cold water and mix at slow speed for 3 minutes then switch to high speed for 3 minute until form a sticky dough ball.
- Add in herbs and sun dried tomatoes and mix at slow speed for 1 minute.
- Rub the surface of the dough lightly with oil. Cover the bowl and leave at room temperature to ferment for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, deflate the dough by releasing it from the sides of the bowl and pulling it towards the centre. Rotate the bowl in quarter turns as you deflate, turning the dough into a rough ball.
- Coat 10inch x 14inch rectangle pan with oil, place 1000g of the dough onto the pan. Spread the dough to all of the side.
- Proof the focaccia at 38°C with 85% humidity for 45 minutes to 1 hour minutes or until double its size. Top with any herbs or vegetables.
- Bake at 230°C (Top) 200°C ( Bottom) for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before serve.