Mauri Chiffon Mix 1000g
Whole eggs 1000g
Egg White 250g
Earl Grey Tea 20g
Corn Oil 150g
* For Matcha Chiffon, substitute Earl Grey Tea with 30g Matcha powder.
* For Hojitcha Chiffon, substitute Earl Grey Tea with 30g Hojitcha powder.
- Combine Earl Grey Tea into the water first.
- Mix Group 1 ingredients for 1 minute at low speed.
- Scrape down sides to ensure no lumps sticking to the bowl.
- Change to high speed and mix for about 7 mins.
- Gradually add in Group 2 and blend at slow speed for about 30s – 1 min.
- Fill 170g batter into 5-inch chiffon mould. Bake at 180°C for about 27 – 30 mins.
- Remove from oven, invert the cake with the cake tin. Let it cool before serving.